Organic Carpet Cleaning
Although our understanding of the environment has increased over the years, there is one environment that is often neglected – the home. Homes in Brooklyn are essentially closed micro-environments, and they can easily become polluted and unhealthy for those living in them. It’s ironic that the cleaning substances ordinarily used to keep our houses or apartments tidy are often those that cause most harm to those living in them.
Chemical cleaning products, including those used to clean carpets, rugs, upholstery, and mattresses can often cause health problems, especially in young children and pets:
- Respiratory distress is often the first sign of trouble after a carpet cleaning done with chemical cleaners.
- Rashes can occur from contact with recently cleaned carpeting or furniture.
- Some people experience dizzy spells after being exposed to cleaning chemicals.
No one would willingly expose family members to possible health hazards, and there is an alternative – green cleaning by Green Carpet Brooklyn.
WHY ORGANIC CLEANING IS SUPERIOR
There will come a time when your carpets and rugs will need a complete cleaning as any carpet will eventually become need attention due to a variety of reasons:
- Dirt that has been tracked in over time
- Stains from spills and pet accidents.
- Dust mites and their feces.
- Bacteria and virus contamination
- Flea eggs and larvae.
- Mold and mildew discoloration and odor.
All of the above can have an impact not only on the appearance of your home, but also on comfort and health. Fortunately, Green Carpet Brooklyn is able to provide a healthy alternative to chemical cleaners and restore and refresh your surroundings.
NON TOXIC CLEANING PRODUCTS ARE THE ANSWER
Brooklyn residences and businesses can all benefit from our knowledge of eco-friendly cleaning practices. Our company uses only organic cleaning agents to provide a safer, cleaner environment:
- Based on organic compounds, our cleaning agents will not release harmful chemicals into the air.
- Nothing harmful will be left on carpet or upholstery fabrics to cause skin irritation.
- Green cleaning is much less damaging to rugs or furniture.
- A light, clean scent is left after our technicians have finished, there are no caustic, chemical odors to deal with.
- Children and pets can safely play on the carpets after a green cleaning.
We serve Brooklyn with the most comprehensive and thorough organic cleaning possible. Our highly trained professionals are able to deal with your cleaning problems quickly and efficiently. If your home has begun to look in need of attention, we can schedule a free consultation to discuss your organic cleaning needs.